All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £12.64Trending at £13.50
- £6.50Trending at £12.06
- £5.01Trending at £5.93
- £9.99Trending at £14.07
- £11.34Trending at £14.04
- £16.64Trending at £20.72
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/12/2012
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Series TitlePrinciples of Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight474 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAnthony J. Raimondi,C. Di Rocco,Maurice Choux
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1986
- Table Of Contents1 Intrauterine Development of the Skull.- 2 Embryological Concepts for Head Injury in the Newborn and Infant.- 3 The Cerebrospinal Fluid Pathways: Structure and Development.- 4 The Postnatal Development of the Brain and Its Coverings.- 5 Normal Developmental Milestones, the Significance of Delayed Milestones, and Neurodevelopmental Evaluation of Infants and Young Children.- 6 Effects on Head Form of Intrauterine Compression and Passage Through the Birth Canal.- 7 Traumatic Birth Injuries.- 8 Germinal Matrix Hemorrhage (GMH) Syndrome and Intraventricular Hemorrhage (IVH) Syndrome in the Newborn.- 9 Epidemiology and Etiology of Craniocerebral Trauma in the First Two Years of Life.- 10 Clinical Criteria-Children's Coma Score and Outcome Scale-for Decision Making in Managing Head-Injured Infants and Toddlers.- 11 Medical Management of Head Injuries in Neonates and Infants.- 12 Incidence, Diagnosis, and Management of Skull Fractures.- 13 Cerebral Damage.- 14 Intracranial Hematomas.- 15 Perinatal and Posttraumatic Seizures.- 16 Posttraumatic Cerebral Vascular Injuries.- 17 Posttraumatic Hydrocephalus in the Neonate and Infant.- 18 Outcomes of Craniocerebral Trauma in Infants.- 19 Rehabilitation Medicine Following Severe Head Injury in Infants and Children.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.