Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £41.64Trending at £69.02
- £9.00Trending at £10.46
- £35.89Trending at £47.29
- £31.08Trending at £33.28
- £34.49Trending at £53.09
- £8.40Trending at £8.56
- £10.76Trending at £13.77
About this product
- DescriptionThis work suggests that there is a triune of consciousness formed by the heart and mind, composed of a partnership between reason, will and affection. The author proves the existence of affectivity as a kind of consciousness inseparable from cognition and volition, and shows how affection works.
- Author BiographyAndrew Tallon is Professor of Philosophy at Marquette University and director of Marquette University Press.
- Author(s)Andrew Tallon
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.