All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe third book in Naomi Reed's award-winning trilogy, following on from My Seventh Monsoon and No Ordinary View.
- Author BiographyAuthor of the bestselling title My Seventh Monsoon, Naomi Reed grew up in Sydney and trained as a physiotherapist, alongside her high-school sweetheart, Darren. After graduation, they married and worked in Sydney hospitals before answering God's call to the mission field in 1993. They spent six of the next thirteen years working in Nepal with the International Nepal Fellowship and it changed them irrevocably. They now eat rice for breakfast, leave their chappals at the door and pause interminably if you ask them where their home is. Their three sons, Stephen, Christopher and Jeremy, will tell you excitedly about their home in Nepal. They describe motor bike rides in the Himalayas and home school in their Nepali back garden. The family are currently back in the Blue Mountains where Naomi is writing, contemplating the seasons and enjoying their home church, The Promise: the message of the Bible through voices of Women; and No Ordinary View; Over My Shoulder: in search of the perfect missionary.
- Author(s)Naomi Reed
- PublisherAuthentic Media
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- GenreBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuthentic Media
- Weight239 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.40Trending at £4.70
- £5.73Trending at £6.29
- £3.79Trending at £6.99
- £4.75Trending at £4.80
- £9.97Trending at £13.93
- £7.89Trending at £8.23
- £4.90Trending at £4.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.