All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
- £18.99Trending at £33.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe book's compelling narrative demonstrates that, in many cases, it is possible to achieve a stable recovery and return to-or even experience for the first time-a life free of crippling anxiety and depression.
- Author BiographyDavid J. Hellerstein, M.D., is an associate professor of clinical psychiatry at Columbia University's College of Physicians and Surgeons.
- Author(s)David J. Hellerstein
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication25/03/2011
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.