All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn esteemed orthopedic surgeon and a water-therapy expert team up to tell you the essentials about your knees, get them back into shape, and prevent future pain and injury. Through careful explanation, they examine each part of the healing process--from basic function to long-term exercises--guiding you to a pain-free life.
- Author BiographyRobert Klapper, M.D., is clinical chief of orthopedics at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. He takes pride in being a surgeon, an inventor with six patients for surgical tools, and award-winning sculptor, and a surfer. He lives in Encino, California, with his wife. Lynda Huey, a former athlete and UCLA track coach is the founder of CompletePT Pool & Land Physical Therapy in Los Angeles and the author of The Complete Waterpower Workout Book. She lives in Santa Monica, California.
- Author(s)Lynda Huey,Robert L. Klapper
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication08/02/2007
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintM. Evans& Co Inc
- Content Noteb&w photos
- Weight463 g
- Width180 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Most relevant reviews
- carosma31 Aug, 2017by
KNEE ADVICE - all ages
Recommended by my surgeon & very easy reading that will help me to help my knees in the future - one for advice after operation on one knee and to avoid surgery on my good knee.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £3.59Trending at £4.08
- £25.67Trending at £26.41
- £17.90Trending at £19.95
- £6.99Trending at £9.98
- £44.70Trending at £54.99
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £51.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.