Healing Berries: 50 Wonderful Berries, and How to Use Them in Healthgiving Foods and Drinks by Kirsten Hartvig (Paperback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.53Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 9 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBerries are among the healthiest foods on the planet - and more and more people today are tuning in to their miraculous health-giving properties. At last, here is a brilliant healthy cookbook for nature's most nutritious and fashionable superfoods, for vegans, vegetarians and meat-eaters alike.
- Author BiographyKirsten Hartvig ND is an acclaimed nutritionist and naturopath, and author of Eat for Immunity, The Big Book of Quick and Healthy Recipes and The Healthy Diet Calorie Counter. She lives in Denmark. kirstenhartvig.com.
- Author(s)Kirsten Hartvig
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDuncan Baird Publishers
- Weight368 g
- Width152 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £27.18
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £43.72Trending at £45.99
- £40.94Trending at £45.90
- £34.65Trending at £36.36
- £25.00Trending at £31.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.