All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.52Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.78Trending at £13.89
- £10.67Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on Lifeworth's annual reviews of corporate responsibility (CR), this book investigates the key events, issues and trends in CR from the financial crisis onwards. It considers the impact that the nascent corporate responsibility movement has had and presents a vision and practice of a new form of capitalism.
- Author BiographyJEM BENDELL is Professor of Sustainability Leadership, and Director of the Institute for Leadership and Sustainability, University of Cumbria. IAN DOYLE is the General Manager of Lifeworth Consulting, Geneva.
- Author(s)Ian Doyle,Jem Bendell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSaltaire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreenleaf Publishing
- Weight1048 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.