CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.88Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses the effects of trauma on children and how they can heal.
- Author BiographySusan Farber Straus, PhD, is a clinical child psychologist who has worked for the past 24 years with young trauma victims, many of whom have been physically, sexually, or emotionally abused. Maria Bogade is an illustrator who creates her own unique environments and appealing characters to entertain children and adults alike. She also illustrated the Magination Press book Ben's Flying Flowers.
- Author(s)Susan Farber Straus
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication18/05/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Content NoteColour illustrations
- Illustrator(s)Maria Bogade
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.