All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionDo you want to learn how to give a massage but don't know the techniques? Get a kickstart with this little book which will give you just enough to get you going...
- Author BiographyDenise Whichello Brown has been practising alternative medicine for 30 years, and internationally recognised as an authority on aromatherapy. She has treated almost every condition - spiritual, emotional amd physical - and continues to heal and revitalise today. Denise is the author of twelve books on complementary medicine.
- Author(s)Denise Whichello Brown
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication25/03/2011
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width112 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.