All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.92
- £8.20Trending at £10.35
- £9.51Trending at £10.11
- £10.43Trending at £11.80
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.08Trending at £10.46
- £5.21Trending at £5.69
About this product
- DescriptionEvery 20 minutes a child is diagnosed with a disease on the autism spectrum. While the medical establishment treats autism as a psychiatric condition and prescribes behaviorally based therapies, Dr. Julie A. Buckley argues that it is a physiological disease that must be medically treated.
- Author BiographyJULIE BUCKELY MD is a pediatrician in private practice specializing in autism disorders. She co-founded HEAL! (Healing Every Autistic Life!) and is an active speaker at leading autism conferences. She trains physicians nationally and internationally in autism treatment. She lives in Ponte Vedra, Florida. A highly regarded New York Times best-selling author, Jenny McCarthy's books include Belly Laughs, Baby Laughs, Life Laughs, Louder Than Words and Mother Warriors and her latest, Healing and Preventing Autism. She lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Julie A. Buckley
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/12/2009
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight235 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.