CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.78Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionLocates identity at the center of discourses on global health with particular reference to African experiences. This book challenges scholars and practitioners to understand that global health must be anchored in celebrating differences in identity. It aims to affirm celebration of different identities as central to public health landscape.
- Author BiographyCollins O. Airhihenbuwa is professor in the department of biobehavioral health at Penn State University.
- Author(s)Collins O. Airhihenbuwa
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/11/2006
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.