All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFibromyalgia and myofascial pain are seriously misunderstood conditions that cause needless distress and expense to millions worldwide. Trigger points are a component of all chronic pain, and the main cause of pain in fibromyalgia. This book shows care providers and patients how to prevent or relieve these common generators of pain and dysfunction.
- Author BiographyDevin J. Starlanyl, fibromyalgia and chronic myofascial pain patient and care provider, is retired president of the Fibromyalgia and Chronic Myofascial Pain Institute. She is the coauthor of Fibromyalgia and Chronic Myofascial Pain: A Survival Manual and author of The Fibromyalgia Advocate. She has published articles on fibromyalgia and trigger points in national and international medical journals and maintains a fibromyalgia website (www.sover.net/~devstar). She facilitates the Facebook page Fibromyalgia and Myofascial Pain and Dysfunction. John Sharkey, MSc, has been a foot soldier fighting the war on myofascial pain from trigger points, working for better understanding of fascia and human movement. John is an exercise physiologist (BASES), anatomist (BACA), and European Neuromuscular Therapist.
- Author(s)Devin J. Starlanyl,John Sharkey
- PublisherLotus Publishing
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLotus Publishing
- Content Note400 colour illustrations
- Weight850 g
- Width212 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Amanda Williams
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.99Trending at £14.99
- £3.76Trending at £4.33
- £5.81Trending at £7.22
- £12.22Trending at £18.88
- £8.12Trending at £8.55
- £9.29Trending at £11.87
- £3.89Trending at £5.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.