CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- Author(s)Innocent Uhuegbu Olekamma
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/09/1999
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleEuropean University Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 672
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1999
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight420 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Table Of ContentsContents: Syntax and Semantics of Mk 10,46-52 - Syntax and Semantics of Mk 10,32-45 - Corresponding and Constrasting Elements - Narrative Analysis of Mk 10,46-52 - Tradition and Redactions - Pragmatic Analysis.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Innocent Uhuegbu Olekamma is a Catholic Priest of Ahiara Diocese Mbaise. His priestly training was in Bigard Memorial Seminary Enugu where he graduated in Philosophy and Theology. For his post-graduate education, he went to the Catholic Institute of West Africa Port Harcourt, to the Catholic University Leuven, and finally to the Jesuit's University Frankfurt where he did his doctoral research in New Testament Exegesis.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.