All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding and treating adult victims of incest.
- Author BiographyChristine A. Courtois, Ph.D., is a psychologist in private practice in Washington, DC. She is President-elect of APA Division 56, Trauma Psychology, and Associate Editor of Psychological Trauma: Research, Theory, Practice & Policy. Dr. Courtois conducts workshops nationally and internationally on the treatment of incest and other forms of sexual assault, and is the recipient of numerous awards for her work.
- Author(s)Christine A. Courtois
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication26/04/2010
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight1110 g
- Width168 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition StatementSecond Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.