Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.48Trending at £5.03
- £7.48Trending at £7.63
- £7.17Trending at £10.37
- £9.51Trending at £9.68
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £4.03Trending at £4.08
- £10.78Trending at £10.99
About this product
- DescriptionHealing the Schism maps out the new Jewish-Christian encounter from its nascent origins in the work of Karl Barth to its current state. The goal in this study is to trace key influences in the theological genesis of Jewish-Christian dialogue, to outline dominant features of its present incarnation and to identify potential future directions.
- Author BiographyJennifer M. Rosner is affiliate assistant professor of systematic theology at Fuller Theological Seminary in Pasadena, California. This volume is based on her dissertation completed at Fuller Theological Seminary under the codirection of Howard Loewen and Mark Kinzer.
- Author(s)Jennifer M. Rosner
- PublisherFortress Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication06/01/2016
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleEmerging Scholars
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFortress Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.