All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides safe, enjoyable and effective practices with colour which may be used to enhance life in a wide range of situations. It introduces many self-help healing techniques and explains scientific research into theories of colour. Also included are lists of useful contacts and further reading.
- Author BiographyHelen Graham has taken early retirement from lecturing in psychology at Keele University where she developed research interest in the psychology of health and healing and complementary therapies. She is now concentrating on her writing. Her most recent books are 'Make Stress Work For You' and 'Soul Medicine', both published by Newleaf.
- Author(s)Helen Graham
- Date of Publication01/10/1996
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Series TitleHealing with
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- Out-of-print date08/11/2009
- Content Noted.
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.50Trending at £9.69
- £10.46Trending at £14.48
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £10.84Trending at £11.24
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.