All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.14Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by clinicians, for clinicians, Clinicians and Health Care Advocacy focuses on the ways policy works and individual professionals alike can affect policy. Case-based examples of clinician advocacy illustrate the concepts discussed.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/08/2011
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight213 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byEugene Rich,Laura Sessums,Lyle Dennis,Mark Liebow,William Moran
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.