Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £21.99Trending at £32.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.48Trending at £15.94
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.88Trending at £4.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe guide for decision makers, a how--to--do--it manual for every nonprofit hospital director in America. Our country's health care will be much improved if directors buy and read this book. ?Phillip L.
- Author BiographyJAMES R. SCHWARTZ is deputy attorney general with the California Attorney General's Office. He is the author of the California Attorney General's Review Protocol for Ownership of Control Transfers of Non--Profit Health Facilities and the principal drafter of California's hospital conversion law. Since 1995, Schwartz has had primary responsibility for overseeing all conversions of nonprofit hospitals within the state of California. H. CHESTER HORN is a deputy attorney general in the Charitable Trusts Section of the California Attorney General's office. Horn drafted the regulations implementing California's hospital conversion law and is coauthor of Deal Makers, Deal Breakers. Horn has reviewed more than a dozen hospital conversions valued at more than USD1.5 billion.
- Author(s)H.Chester Horn,James S. J. Schwartz
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/10/1998
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight428 g
- Width161 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.