All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.99
- £2.99Trending at £5.98
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £6.24Trending at £8.99
- £36.79Trending at £39.99
- £10.00Trending at £15.86
- £6.24Trending at £7.22
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a comprehensive and accessible account of the law governing health care in England and Wales. Aiming to meet the needs of law students and practitioners, this text sets out the law on public health, the NHS, the health professions, clinical negligence litigation, patients' rights, and research and health care ethics.
- Author BiographyJonathan Montgomery is Professor of Health Care Law at the University of Southampton and also holds a Chair at the West Hampshire NHS Trust.
- Author(s)Jonathan Montgomery
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication29/08/2002
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1004 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.