CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.74
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionIs your state trending toward healthier habits? What kind of exercise activities are popular among residents? Are lyme disease or salmonella infections prevalent where you live? This annual guide features more than 500 tables compiled from authoritative sources of health care data for the 50 United States as well as Washington, DC.
- Author BiographyKathleen O'Leary Morgan holds a master's degree in public administration and has served in a number of media and legislative liaison positions with the U.S. Department of Transportation, where she was also deputy director of congressional affairs. Scott Morgan is an attorney who served as chief counsel to Senator Bob Dole's 1988 presidential campaign. Rachel Boba Santos is a professor at Radford University in the Department of Criminal Justice. She works with police departments and crime analysts. She conducts experimental and applied research on place-based and offender-based police crime reduction strategies, stratified policing, crime analysis, community engagement, and police use of force.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication21/05/2011
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCQ Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1245 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byKathleen O'Leary Morgan,Rachel Boba Santos,Scott E. Morgan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.