All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £36.42Trending at £39.08
- £10.99Trending at £15.69
- £13.11Trending at £14.99
- £6.95Trending at £9.99
- £25.21Trending at £27.54
- £14.90Trending at £18.99
- £57.38Trending at £74.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyses recent reform trends of European health care systems. Using eight European countries case studies it connects policy reforms with a healthcare quadrilemma, and compares how well these systems perform in terms of economic efficiency, medical achievements, social inequalities, and responsiveness to patients and workers.
- Author BiographyPaula Blomquist, Uppsala University, Sweden Sean Boyle, London School of Economics and Political Science, UK Alban Davesne, Sciences Po, France Eduardo Gonzalez Fidalgo, University of Oviedo, Spain Patrick Hassenteufel, University of Versailles , France Monika Ewa Kaminska, University of Bremen, Germany Tanja Klenk, University of Potsdam, Germany Ingalill Montanari, Stockholm University, Sweden Kenneth Nelson, Stockholm University, Sweden August OEsterle, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Austria Bruno Palier, Sciences Po, France Giovanna Vicarelli, Politecnica delle Marche University, Italy Juan Ventura Victoria, University of Oviedo, Spain Ulrika Wildblat, Uppsala University, Sweden
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/11/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleWork and Welfare in Europe
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXVII, 319 p.
- Weight545 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byAna M. Guillen,Emmanuele Pavolini
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.