All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume brings together experts in the fields of information ethics and health care to explore the impactions of these challenges as they impact what kind of care will be available, who will receive health care, and how the care is monitored.
- Author BiographyAudrey R. Chapman is former Director of the Science and Human Rights Program of the American Association for the Advancement of Science and an ordained minister of the United Church of Christ.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/01/1997
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSheed & Ward,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight644 g
- Width154 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byAudrey R. Chapman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.