All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £8.49Trending at £9.61
- £6.50Trending at £12.03
- £27.17Trending at £31.43
- £5.01Trending at £5.76
- £16.64Trending at £20.66
- £10.99Trending at £14.98
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at America's long tradition of unequal access to health care. This title argues that two main features have characterized the US health system: a refusal to adopt a right to care and a particularly American approach to the rationing of care.
- Author BiographyBeatrix Hoffman is professor in the Department of History at Northern Illinois University. She is the author of The Wages of Sickness: The Politics of Health Insurance in Progressive America.
- Author(s)Beatrix Hoffman
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication18/10/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note14 halftones
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.