All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes research to evaluate health care programmes in rural areas of South Africa. This book shows how evidence-based research can be carried out in circumstances with limited possibilities and what kind of results such research can produce.
- PublisherVU University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintVU University Press
- Content Notephotos & graphs
- Weight932 g
- Edited byAdri Vermeer,Hugo Tempelman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.