All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £7.97Trending at £10.00
- £44.83Trending at £49.49
- £42.58Trending at £46.05
- £5.54Trending at £6.01
- £9.98Trending at £13.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first manifesto for Health Humanities worldwide. It sets out the context for this emergent and innovative field which extends beyond Medical Humanities to advance the inclusion and impact of the arts and humanities in healthcare, health and well-being.
- Author BiographyPaul Crawford is Professor of Health Humanities at University of Nottingham, UK. Brian Brown is Professor of Health Communication at De Montfort University, UK. Charley Baker is Lecturer in Mental Health at University of Nottingham, UK. Victoria Tischler is Senior Lecturer in Psychology at University of the Arts London, UK. Brian Abrams is Associate Professor of Music and Coordinator of Music Therapy at Montclair State University, USA.
- Author(s)Brian Abrams,Brian Brown,Charley Baker,Paul Crawford,Victoria Tischler
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/01/2015
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXI, 194 p.
- Weight270 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.