All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHealth Impact Assessment (HIA) is primarily concerned with the future consequences of plans, proposals and policies on the health of communities. This book intends to introduce the subject of Health Impact Assessment using plain language, in both general and specific contexts and with reference to both market and less developed economies.
- Author BiographyMartin Birley is an independent international consultant in Health Impact Assessment, former Senior Lecturer at the University of Liverpool, UK, and former Senior Health Advisor on HIA at Shell.
- Author(s)Martin Birley
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/06/2011
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NotePhotographs. diagrams, graphs, index
- Weight776 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.