All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an introduction to the rationale for care transformation through clinical informatics; its application to patient care outside of hospitals; and a look at its future. This book is suitable for practitioners and students entering the field of clinical informatics.
- Author(s)Mark L. Braunstein
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Computer Science
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note23 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 98 p. 23 illus.
- Weight189 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.