CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
- £6.98Trending at £7.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis public policy study offers a general framework for assessing health insurance from many vantage points, in terms of health policy impacts, the care of the needy, health insurance implementation, and prevention and risk.
- Author BiographyMIRIAM K. MILLS was Professor of Organizational Science at The New Jersey Institute of Technology, until her death in March 1992. A prolific writer, she co-authored Multi-Criteria Methods in Alternative Dispute Resolution (Greenwood, 1990), and co-edited Biomedical Technology and Public Policy with Robert H. Blank (Greenwood, 1989). ROBERT H. BLANK is Professor of Political Science and Associate Director of the Program for Biosocial Research at Northern Illinois University and at the University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand. His recent books include The Political Implications of Human Genetic Technology, defining Human Life: Reproductive Technologies and Social Policy (1983) tioning Medicine (1989) fe, Death, and Public Policy (1988), and Regulating Reproduction.
- Date of Publication30/06/1992
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleContributions in Political Science
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 299.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight538 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byMiriam K. Mills,Robert H. Blank
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.