All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to equip those doing research with the knowledge and tools they need to inform their methodological decisions when planning and conducting studies, this book describes both commonly used methods for health intervention research and outlines the theoretical reasoning underlying these different approaches.
- Author BiographySouraya Sidani is Professor and Canada Research Chair at the School of Nursing, Ryerson University. Her areas of expertise are in quantitative research methods, intervention design and evaluation, treatment preferences, and measurement. Her research areas of interest focus on evaluating interventions and advanced practice roles, on examining patient preferences for treatments, and on refining research methods and measures for determining the clinical effectiveness of interventions.
- Author(s)Souraya Sidani
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £27.55Trending at £30.25
- £12.42Trending at £17.90
- £27.06Trending at £29.68
- £12.34Trending at £13.04
- £9.12Trending at £9.27
- £20.63Trending at £28.98
- £17.99Trending at £25.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.