All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £11.65Trending at £13.99
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £11.09Trending at £12.99
- £12.58Trending at £17.98
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionLatinos represent the fastest growing (and soon to be largest) ethnic group in the US. This book is a comprehensive resource in the public health literature that describes and analyzes the health status of Latinos in the US.
- Author BiographyMARILYN AGUIRRE-MOLINA is professor of public health at the Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University, New York City. She has served as the executive vice president of the California Endowment and as senior program officer at The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. CARLOS W. MOLINA is professor of community health education at York College of the City University of New York. He has served as the executive director of Lincoln Hospital in New York. RUTH ENID ZAMBRANA is professor of women's studies at the University of Maryland. She was the Elisabeth Shirley Enochs Professor of Child Welfare, Social Work Program at George Mason University.
- Author(s)Marilyn Aguirre-Molina
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication03/05/2001
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteindex
- Weight1082 g
- Width187 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine42 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.