All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new edition of this practical guide for clinicians who are developing tools to measure subjective states, attitudes, or non-tangible outcomes in their patients, suitable for those who have no knowledge of statistics.
- Author BiographyDavid Steiner is a clinical psychologist by training, and currently a Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Toronto and Professor Emeritus in the Department of Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics and in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioural Neurosciences, both at McMaster University. David is a Senior Scientific Editor of Health Reports, and sits on the editorial boards of four other journals. He has written or edited 9 books, in the areas of statistics, epidemiology, public health, and measurement theory; and have published over 350 articles in these and other areas. David's main interests are quality of life in people with various medical conditions, scale development, research design, treatment of the homeless mentally ill, and woodworking.
- Author(s)David L. Streiner,Geoffrey R. Norman,John Cairney
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight606 g
- Width162 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £31.99
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £42.58Trending at £45.99
- £40.94Trending at £45.90
- £34.65Trending at £36.89
- £10.64Trending at £13.79
- £9.97Trending at £12.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.