Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £12.42Trending at £17.90
- £24.40Trending at £26.95
- £27.06Trending at £29.68
- £20.63Trending at £28.99
- £8.49Trending at £10.45
- £8.90Trending at £13.03
- £13.01Trending at £16.03
About this product
- DescriptionIdentifies the contributions that health economics can bring to bear on policy issues in health and health care. This book emphasises on the potential contribution rather than on historical successes. Its coverage seeks to be accessible to policy makers, managers, researchers, and students at masters level.
- Author BiographyThe editors are all from the Centre for Health Economics at the University of York. Peter C. Smith is Professor of Economics and has research interests in public finance and public service regulation. Mark Sculpher is Professor of Health Economics. He leads the Centre's economic evaluation team and has a particular interest in evaluation methodology. Laura Ginnelly is a Research Fellow in the economic evaluation team. Her research interests include economic evaluations within clinical trials and decision analytic modelling methodology.
- Author(s)Laura Ginnelly,Mark Sculpher,Peter C. Smith
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Health & Social Welfare
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width53 mm
- Height85 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.