Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.66+ £9.74 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by big-bang-books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.10Trending at £8.91
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £2.70Trending at £2.73
- £8.79Trending at £10.35
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionHealth Policy examines how the NHS has developed to the point it has reached today as well as placing it in the wider context of the kinds of health care which are available to people in Britain.
- Author(s)Ann Wall,Barry G. Owen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/02/2002
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleThe Gildredge Social Policy Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteglossary, references, index
- Weight249 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.