CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.52Trending at £7.18
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the physiological mechanisms and consequences of an under active society as well as the concept of prevention in the form of health promotion programs.
- Author BiographyNellie M. Cyr is Assistant Professor, Kinesiology and Physical Education (KPE), The University of Maine, Orono.
- Author(s)Nellie M. Cyr
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication10/11/2003
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight276 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.