All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntends to provide a theoretical framework which is vital if health promoters are to be clear about their intentions and desired outcomes when they embark on interventions designed to promote health. This title offers a foundation for practice which encourages students and practitioners to see the potential for health promotion in their work.
- Author BiographyDr Jennie Naidoo BSc, MSc, PGDip, PGCE is Principal Lecturer, Health Promotion and Public Health, University of the West of England, Bristol, UK Professor Jane Wills BA, MA, MSc, PGCE is Professor of Health Promotion, London South Bank University, London, UK
- Author(s)Jane Wills,Jennie Naidoo
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication14/02/2000
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePublic Health and Health Promotion
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBailliere Tindall
- Out-of-print date19/10/2010
- Content Note44 ills.
- Weight805 g
- Width19 mm
- Height24 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.97
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.