All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £8.57Trending at £10.48
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £42.58Trending at £45.99
- £6.00Trending at £6.23
- £40.94Trending at £46.05
- £34.66Trending at £37.19
- £9.97Trending at £12.38
About this product
- DescriptionWritten using clear language this book shows how health promotion can be implemented while drawing on the main theories, models and evidence that inform practice. The book covers essential topics like lifestyle changes, health screening and patient education.
- Author BiographyDaryl Evans is a principal lecturer in nursing and health promotion at Middlesex University, where she is programme leader for the BSc Health Promotion (top-up). She is an experienced nurse and nurse teacher and integrates health promotion practice into her role at the university. Her professional interests include empowerment of patients, settings-based health promotion and teaching analysis skills to nurses. Dina Coutsaftiki is a senior lecturer in nursing and health promotion at Middlesex University, where she teaches on pre-registration and post-registration courses. She also acts as a supervisor for students' dissertations at first degree and masters' level. She has been in academia since 1989 and has a diverse clinical background in nursing, ranging across acute general medicine, surgery and gynaecology. She is a clinical specialist in reproductive and sexual health. Her research interests are in health promotion with special focus on reproductive health. C. Patricia Fathers is a senior lecturer at Middlesex University and teaches on the BSc Health Promotion (top-up) course. She has taught health promotion to both nursing students and multidisciplinary healthcare students. This role has provided some insight into the needs of students as they engage in the study of health promotion.
- Author(s)C. Patricia Fathers,Daryl Evans,Dina Coutsaftiki
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/2017
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleTransforming Nursing Practice Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.