Consider these sponsored items
- £52.00Free postage
- £35.69Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.26
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £5.45Trending at £7.98
- £12.58Trending at £17.98
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionHealth promotion is an increasingly high profile aspect of a nurse's role - both in line with health policy and as nursing has shifted from a disease model to a health model. This textbook explores how and why health promotion works in nursing, developing a new framework for understanding the nurse's role and promoting evidence-based practice.
- Author BiographyStewart Piper is a Senior Lecturer in the Faculty of Health and Social Care at Anglia Ruskin University, UK. His academic and research interests include the relationship between health promotion theory and nursing practice and empowerment.
- Author(s)Stewart Piper
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/2009
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note28 black & white tables, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.