CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.99Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionExamining health promotion in the context of globalization, this book explores how globalization affects health and shows how practitioners can respond to these new challenges.
- Author BiographyAuthor Glenn Laverack: Glenn Laverack is seen as a leader in health promotion and empowerment and has a distinguished career in public health for more than 25 years working in Europe, Africa, Asia, North America and the Pacific regions. He formerly worked as the TDR Coordinator (Empowerment) at the WHO in Geneva and as a senior research fellow at the Southgate Institute, Flinders University, Australia. Dr Laverack is currently an honorary professor at the University of Southern Denmark and has a wide range of publications including books in English, Portugese, Russian and German. His Ph.D. investigated the accommodation of community empowerment within top-down public health programming in the South Pacific. He has a significant range of professional experience in cross-cultural settings that facilitates a broad insight at both a theoretical and practice level.
- Author(s)Glenn Laverack,Ronald Labonte
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/09/2008
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight448 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.