CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionHealth Psychology: A Critical Introduction will be an invaluable resource for students of health psychology.
- Author BiographyAntonia Lyons is Senior Lecturer in the School of Psychology, Massey University. She was a founding member of the International Society of Critical Health Psychology and has published numerous articles and book chapters in this field. Kerry Chamberlain is Professor of Health Psychology at Massey University, Palmerston North. He has published widely in international journals on health and research methods and authored several book chapters. He is co-editor of Qualitative Health Psychology and Exploring Existential Meaning.
- Author(s)Antonia C. Lyons,Kerry Chamberlain
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/02/2006
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 b/w illus. 37 tables
- Weight924 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.