All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introductory health psychology text that shows how biological, psychological, gender and socio-cultural factors interact to impact on health and healthcare. It covers health concerns from childhood to old age, and highlights issues such as AIDS, drugs, nutrition and stress.
- Author(s)Edward P. Sarafino
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/04/1990
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley and Sons (WIE)
- Out-of-print date10/03/1994
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight879 g
- Width35 mm
- Height90 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £21.38Trending at £25.03
- £23.02Trending at £23.32
- £25.98Trending at £27.04
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £12.96Trending at £16.84
- £10.98Trending at £17.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.