All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of Health Psychology is substantially revised and updated to reflect key developments and the latest research in this rapidly expanding discipline.
- Author BiographyDavid French is Professor of Health Psychology in the Applied Research Centre in Health and Lifestyle Interventions at Coventry University. He is currently an Associate Editor for both Psychology & Health and the British Journal of Health Psychology, and is on the editorial board of Annals of Behavioral Medicine. Kavita Vedhara is Professor of Health Psychology at the Institute of Work, Health and Organisations at the University of Nottingham. She is currently the Co-editor of the British Journal of Health Psychology, Research Sub-Committee Chair for the British Psychological Society's Division of Health Psychology, and is on the Editorial Board of Health Psychology. Ad A. Kaptein is Professor of Medical Psychology at the Leiden University Medical Centre (LUMC), The Netherlands. His research focuses on patients with chronic illness. He was Editor-in-Chief of Psychology & Health (1992A-2000), and President of the European Health Psychology Society (2000A-2002). John Weinman is Professor of Psychology as applied to Medicine in the Institute of Psychiatry at King's College London. He was founding Editor of Psychology & Health and is currently an Associate Editor for Chronic Illness and for the Journal of Psychosomatic Research, as well as being on the Editorial Board of both Health Psychology and Health Psychology Review.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/08/2010
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight742 g
- Width189 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byAd A. Kaptein,David N. French,John Weinman,Kavita Vedhara
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.