All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £32.12Trending at £34.06
- £14.70Trending at £15.94
- £29.51Trending at £29.76
- £20.87Trending at £24.20
- £23.91Trending at £29.83
- £11.70Trending at £14.63
- £10.97Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionHelps thousands of college students learn how to maintain their health and guard against illness.
- Author BiographyShelley E. Taylor is professor of psychology at the University of California, Los Angeles. She received her Ph.D. in social psychology from Yale University. Her research interests are in health psychology, especially the factors that promote long-term psychological adjustment, and in social cognition. In the former capacity, she is the co-director of the Health Psychology program at UCLA. Professor Taylor is the recipient of a number of awards-most notably, the American Psychological Association's Distinguished Scientific Contribution to Psychology Award, a 10-year Research Scientist Development Award from the National Institute of Mental Health, and an Outstanding Scientific Contribution Award in Health Psychology. She is the author of more than 200 publications in journals and books and is the author of Social Cognition and Positive Illusions.
- Author(s)Shelley E. Taylor
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCollege Ie Overruns
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight963 g
- Edition Statement9th International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.