Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.77
- £5.25Trending at £5.64
- £8.00Trending at £9.77
- £42.34Trending at £45.00
- £7.97Trending at £8.38
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £13.69Trending at £22.99
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough healthy psychology is a vibrant and growing field, there is no standard resource outlining the overarching principles and approaches that apply to its study and practice. Health Psychology in Action fills this gap in literature.
- Author BiographyMark Forshaw is Deputy Director of the Centre for Health Psychology at Staffordshire University and recipient of the 2011 BPS Division of Health Psychology Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Advancement of Health Psychology. He has researched and published widely in health psychology, on subjects as diverse as menopause, complementary therapies, and hand-arm vibration syndrome. David Sheffield is the Associate Head of the Centre for Psychological Research at the University of Derby. Sheffield's research expertise extends to stress and cardiovascular responses, and he has written interventions to improve wellbeing, pain perception and management, and mathematics anxiety.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/04/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight560 g
- Width171 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDavid Sheffield,Mark Forshaw
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.