All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPractical guidance for nurses and health professionals on using psychology to help patients improve their health and wellbeing and cope with illness.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Barley is a Chartered Psychologist, Practitioner Health Psychologist and Registered General Nurse. She is Professor in Health and Wellbeing at the University of West London and Visiting Senior Lecturer at the Florence Nightingale Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery, King's College London.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Barley
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication12/04/2016
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £24.95Trending at £27.18
- £64.15Trending at £79.14
- £17.97Trending at £20.13
- £25.00Trending at £38.49
- £14.52Trending at £18.65
- £17.90Trending at £20.08
- £24.53Trending at £25.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.