CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.09Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a lesson plan format of open-ended social studies activities. This book contains sections, which enable users to find activities for a theme based curriculum, to incorporate a letter of the week, or provide a spur of the moment filler activity.
- Author BiographyJoanne Matricardi is an early childhood instructor and preschool director with a B.A. in psychology and social work, an M.Ed. in early childhood education and an Ed.S. in curriculum and instruction. She has 25 years? experience teaching young children. She has been recognized as 2000 Teacher of the Year at Maxwell High School and as part of Teachers as Leaders in 1999 in the Gwinnett County Public School System. Jeanne McLarty is a preschool teacher with 16 years of teaching experience and five years? experience as a preschool director. She is a member of numerous associations dedicated to childhood education, including the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
- Author(s)Jeanne McLarty,Joanne Matricardi
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication03/05/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight488 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.