Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £11.65Trending at £13.99
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £11.09Trending at £12.99
- £12.58Trending at £17.98
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
About this product
- Author(s)Richard K. Thomas
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight611 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2003
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1. Introduction to Health Services Planning - Chapter 2. An Overview of Health Planning Chapter 3. The Social and Health Systems Context for Health Services - Chapter 4. Health Services Demand and Utilization Chapter - 5. The Planning Process - Chapter 6. The Community Assessment Process - Chapter 7. The Planning Audit - Chapter 8. Strategic Planning - Chapter 9. Marketing Planning - Chapter 10. Business Planning - Chapter 11. Research Methods for Health Services Planning - Chapter 12. Information Sources and Data Management - Chapter 13. The Future of Health Services Planning - Glossary - Appendixes - IA A Statewide Planning Initiative - IB Community Health Planning Initiative - IIA A Strategic Planning Case Study - IIB A Case Study in Marketing Planning - IIC A Case Study in Business Planning - Index
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.