CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £7.00Trending at £10.23
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.26
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £9.09
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive discussion of a number of current and emerging governance issues in EU health policy.
- Author BiographyElias Mossialos is Brian Abel-Smith Professor of Health Policy and Director of LSE Health at the London School of Economics and Political Science. Govin Permanand is Programme Manager of the Health Evidence Network at the World Health Organization Regional Office for Europe, Denmark. Rita Baeten is Senior Policy Analyst at the European Social Observatory, Brussels. Tamara K. Hervey is Professor of Law at the University of Sheffield.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/03/2010
- GenreEU Law: Professional
- Series TitleHealth Economics, Policy and Management
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus. 4 tables
- Weight1130 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edited byElias Mossialos,Govin Permanand,Rita Baeten,Tamara K. Hervey
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.