Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe relationship between health systems, health and wealth is complex but the three are inextricably linked so that investing cost-effectively in health systems can contribute to the ultimate goal of societal well-being. This book includes chapters on health systems, cost pressures, the cost of ill health, the contribution of health, and more.
- Author BiographyJosep Figueras is Head of the Secretariat and Research Director of the European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies and Head of the European Centre for Health Policy, World Health Organization Regional Office for Europe. Martin McKee is Professor of European Public Health and the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine and Director of Research policy at the European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies.
- Author(s)Josep Figueras,Martin McKee,Richard B. Saltman
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleEuropean Observatory on Health Care Systems
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight526 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.