Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionHow do development and use of new technology relate? How can users contribute to innovation? This title studies these questions by following particular technologies over several product launches. It examines the emergence of inventive ideas about technology and uses, and how these are developed into products and embedded in health care practices.
- Author BiographySampsa Hyysalo is a Fellow in Helsinki Collegium for Advanced Studies and a Docent in Work Informatics in University of Turku. His work explores the relations of design and use in the development of new technologies. He has published over twenty articles on the topic.
- Author(s)Sampsa Hyysalo
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series Title3D Photorealistic Rendering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note34 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white tables, 1 black & white halftones, 33 black & white line drawings
- Weight703 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.