All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fourth edition of this seminal text retains its focus on placing the health visitor at the forefront of supporting and working with children, families, individuals and communities.
- Author BiographyKaren A. Luker is QNI Professor of Community Nursing in the School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Work, The University of Manchester, UK. Gretl A. McHugh is Professor of Applied Health Research in the School of Healthcare, The University of Leeds, UK. Rosamund M. Bryar is Professor Emeritus Community and Primary Care Nursing, School of Health Sciences, City University London, UK.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication16/09/2016
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight612 g
- Width172 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byGretl A. McHugh,Karen A. Luker,Rosamund Bryar
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- gemma.louise8931 May, 2017by
Lightweight, great for SCPHN students
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £12.42Trending at £12.58
- £64.15Trending at £79.00
- £25.00Trending at £38.42
- £60.48Trending at £61.87
- £14.52Trending at £18.62
- £17.90Trending at £19.97
- £28.56Trending at £32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.